Our Guidelines To Assist in Your Spa Experience
- All cell phones and pagers to be turned off
- For body treatments you will be draped at all times to ensure your comfort and privacy and we understand that some guests prefer to bring their own swimsuit for these services.
- Jewellery should be removed prior to your spa treatment. For safe-keeping we recommend that you leave these items and other valuables at home.
- To ensure that you have adequate time to change and enjoy the spa surroundings, we request that you arrive 15 minutes prior to you appointment time.
- We will do our best to accommodate you at all times. To avoid disappointment, we recommend you schedule your appointments 2-3 weeks in advance for the widest selection of appointment times and service availability. At the time of booking a credit card is required to guarantee spa packages of 3 or more services.
- Our hours are your hours and spa services are reserved especially for you. We understand that plans do change; however we do require 24 hours notice of any cancellations. Day spa packages of 3 or more services will require 72 hours advance notice of cancellation.
- Any missed appointments or cancellations of less than the required time will be subject to a 50% charge to the guest for the services reserved. This policy allows others to enjoy our services as well as recognizing the value of our spa therapists and staff.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
All services and treatments are available in Gift Certificate form. They may be ordered by phone or in person. All Gift Certificates are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash or credit. Gratuity is not included.